- Date: Friday, March 30, 2012
- Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Place: BU Beach
- 7:00pm - Introductions
- 7:10pm - SURPRISE SPEAKER!
- 7:25pm - Speaker on Consent
- 7:35pm - Skit about Bystanders & Community Building
- 7:45pm - Speak Out & Vigil (Break into small groups to share stories, candles will be distributed)
- 8:10pm - March! (Route will be distributed on site. Start and end at BU Beach)
- 9:00pm - Celebration
- 10:00pm - End
*all times are approximate
March Route Summary:
- Start at BU Beach.
- Walk down Baystate Road towards Kenmore Square.
- Walk around Myles Standish Hall (where Baystate meets Beacon).
- Turn RIGHT on Beacon and head back toward Kenmore Square.
- You will end up on Commonwealth Ave. and want to be on the Warren Towers side of the street (this involves crossing the street at Kenmore)
- Walk up Comm Ave, past Warren Towers all the way to Pleasant St.
- RIGHT on Babcock and walk through West Campus (walking back in the direction of the Beach)
- After leaving West Campus, continue back up Comm Ave without crossing the street and pass FitRec.
- Cross the BU Bridge.
- Walk through Marsh Plaza.
- End on BU Beach.